Hangin With My Girls

My photo
Welcome to my Blog!! I want to thank my inspiration - Gabriel, Gabriela and Alesandra...without them I would have nothing to crop! Additionally, I need to thank my BSF, Cie, as she has enabled me to buy my Big Bug "Lili Cie". Lili Cie doesn't get to chirp as much as I would like her to, but in 2009 this will change. My goal will be 100 Layouts and 200 cards. Thanks for visiting and come back soon! Be sure to sign my guestbook!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Stampin' Up! retired set - Totally Cool - I FINALLY FOUND IT!!




I had been looking for this retired stamp set for sooo long! I just love it. Well, I finally found it on ebay and received it the day before BFF's birthday...


Here are the 2 cards I made - one with blonde hair (BFF) and then another with brown...most of my other friends are brunette. :)




PS - now I am looking for the retired set, "Unfrogettable" - it is sooo stinkin' cute!!! MUST HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!




I hope you like - they are some BRIGHT colors!!!!


1 comments:

Paper Memories said...

WOW that is cute! Wonderful job!!
Love that stamp set!