Hangin With My Girls

My photo
Welcome to my Blog!! I want to thank my inspiration - Gabriel, Gabriela and Alesandra...without them I would have nothing to crop! Additionally, I need to thank my BSF, Cie, as she has enabled me to buy my Big Bug "Lili Cie". Lili Cie doesn't get to chirp as much as I would like her to, but in 2009 this will change. My goal will be 100 Layouts and 200 cards. Thanks for visiting and come back soon! Be sure to sign my guestbook!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The story of Bubbles....







Once upon a time, there was a little girl names Lexi-Pop and her teddy named "Bubbles"...when Lexi-Pop was 3 years old, her beloved Bubbles went missing and Lexi-Pop had been crushed ever since wondering just where her Bubbles could be.
One lucky afternoon on the day that Lexi-Pop turned 6 years old, she got a package and several postcards in the mail. The package was marked with postmarks from different states and had paw prints all over the packaging! Could it be???? YES!! It was BUBBLES!!!! ...and the postcards were both from Bubbles and the new friends she made on her travels all around the country and into Canada. While Bubbles had a great time away, she was also very sad because she missed her mommy very much. But now she is home to stay.

...and Bubbles and Lexi-Pop lived happily ever after.

Lexi-Pop wants to say thank you to everyone who helped Bubbles find her way home and for being "nice" to her while she was away.

Click to see the FULL STORY on the Cricut MB. You can also see the videos - #1, Welcome Home Bubbles, and video # 2, the BIG Thank You. You can also take a look at the entire slideshow - I was unable to get it to upload here properly. Sorry...

There will also be a Bubbles RAK for those that "helped" Bubbles get home and sent Lexi-Pop a postcard. Add a comment if you still want to send a postcard - must be received by Saturday October 11th. RAK winner will be posted that evening! Good luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Grace said...

nice blog :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. i think its amazing that you did that for your little girl. i loved the pictures, and i know how she feels about bubbles, i lost my "Andrew" when i was about 6. i am so glad all the ladies from the MB could help!

Dream of Scrappin' said...

How cool this all played out Juliana! I am so glad for Lexi and you for being able to pull off something so special! I am glad to have been part of it.

Unknown said...

omg, that is sooo cool!
Love the blog by the way... I guess it's a sign we've grown up when we start making real blogs instead of myspace messages...
:)